Agreena 3 in 1 Kitchen Eco Kitchen Wrap in an X Large Baking Size.
Reusable silicone sheets for baking or a large size wrap for food storage. They measure 45cm x 30cm to fit a baking tray.
Pack contains 2 silicone Agreena food wraps measuring 45cm x 30cm food wraps. A perfect fit for your baking tray. Say goodbye to aluminium foil and baking paper forever!
Agreena 3-in-1 Wrap™ replaces 3 commonly used kitchen wraps: cling film, aluminium foil, and baking paper. It contains no petrochemicals, BPA, or lead. It’s breathable, doesn’t store odours, and you just wash it with warm soapy water and reuse again and again.
The 3-in-1 Wrap can withstand temperatures up to 220°C (428°F) in an oven environment and will stretch and stick to anything, creating a seal to protect your food, your family, and your planet.
Wash your Agreena Wrap in warm soapy water and hang off the edge of a bench or counter top, or stick them to your splash back to dry. Once dry stick to the backing sheet they came with and place in a drawer.
Agreena Wraps are made from 100% pure silicone, with no fillers. Silicone is a rubber that contains oxygen bonded with silicon, a natural element that is abundant in sand and rock. Food grade silicone is known for its heat-resistant and rubber-like qualities and is safe for the oven, fridge and freezer. It is what they call a “stable compound”, meaning that it will not change the flavour or release odours that might affect food quality.
- Keep away from sharp or pointy objects (do NOT use the Agreena Wrap as a cutting mat).
- Do not exceed 220°C (428°F) in the oven.
- Do not allow the wrap to come in direct contact with heat sources (like a BBQ hot plate or frying pan)
- Sugar or honey based syrups and acidic substances can cause discolouration and weakness.
- Wash with very warm, soapy water and dry after each use.
- Make sure that the Agreena Wrap, your hands, and the item being sealed are completely dry to ensure good adherence.