Be inspired to pen your thoughts, dreams and stories in this beautiful, locally made, earth-friendly journal. It has a super sturdy hard cover to protect your precious pages, and the front and back cover are adorned with Australian botanical artwork by local artist Negin Maddock.
This journal contains 200 lined pages.
- Designed and made in South Australia
- 200 lined pages
- Spiral bound
- 215mm x 155cm x 20mm (not including the spiral)
- A5 paper size
- Chunky 2mm thick hard cover
- Pages are made from acid free paper, weight 100gsm
- Cover and pages are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Cover printed using vegetable-based ink
About the artist
Negin Maddock is an illustrator, surface designer, and printmaker from Sydney, Australia. At university she studied mechanical engineering, and later a PhD in biomedical engineering. Being a scientist, Negin takes a very technical approach to her art making, believing a deep understanding and knowledge of the subject matter are the key to a successful design.
Kindness to our Planet
Printed in Australia with vegetable-based ink and made from 100% post-consumer waste, with plastic-free wire. Carbon offset with our donation to the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. Over 10% of profit from every journal sold is donated to care for native wildlife and restore habitat.