Certified organic cotton, chemical-free, unbleached, non-dyed, and unscented. This beautiful reusable pad is suited for medium-heavy flow with 45ml absorbency and has a special TPU waterproof coating on the inside to prevent leaks.
- Use for medium to heavy flow, approx. 45ml absorbency.
- Stays secure with a plastic snap fastener and best used in cotton undies.
- Outer layer (patterned layer) has a special TPU waterproof coating on the inside to prevent leaks.
- You will find that you won’t have to change as often as it provides secure protection against leaking, increased comfort, and higher absorbency levels than disposable pads and liners.
- The organic cotton layer that touches your skin provides extra comfort and dryness while the unique double stitching holds the absorbent layers and edges of the pad intact for durability.
- Suitable for women of all ages and can be used for regular menstruation, menstrual cups, discharge, postpartum bleeding, light bladder leakage, and sensitive skin issues with store bought disposables.
- Use the size and absorbency level you are currently using as reference to begin your switch to reusables.
- Organic cotton certified by Control Union.
- Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
- Lather using a natural laundry detergent.
- Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing water daily.
- Hand wash or machine wash.
- Dry inside or outside, in the sun where possible.
You do not have to wash or rinse the pads immediately after changing. It is recommended that you wash and soak them within 12 hrs after use. This means all you simply have to do after a change is fold the pad, pop it in a zipper bag, wetbag or hannahpad pouch till you can deal with it when you get home.
dimensions / materials:
33cm x 8.3cm, not including fastening. 1 x Large pad. Organic Cotton and TPU.
Made in Korea.