The Parker 45R is slightly heavier than most safety razors at 100g. Beautifully finished in an unusual brown marble effect. The handle is 115 mm long which balances perfectly with the weight of the razor. To change the blade simply unscrew the handle and the 2-piece head comes off allowing you to quickly, easily and safely replace the blade.
Blades sold separately.
A reusable safety razor eliminates the need for disposable plastic shaving instruments, reducing landfill.
Incredibly close and comfortable shave without aggressive or repeated pressure to the face.
- Knurled handle for ease of use with wet and soapy hands.
- Heavyweight design to get through the toughest stubble.
- Traditional three piece razor head.
- Heavier than most safety razors coming in at 110g.
- You can recycle your blunt blades – store them in a tin or metal container for safety and once it’s filled, seal container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility.
- For longevity store razor outside of the shower and ensure each part is dry between uses to prevent rusting.
- Blades sold separately.
dimensions / materials:
11.5cm x 4cm. Genuine brass frame, enamel and chrome plating.
Made in India.
Parker is a family owned and operated business. Parker has advised us that the company does not employ anyone below the age of 20, even for unskilled work. Most of its employees have worked with Parker for more than 10 years, and some more than 20 years. According to Parker, its employees are paid well, as per the norms of the industry and government regulations.