We The Wild Support pellets are specifically developed to form and strengthen healthy root systems, and transform your soil into a complex ecosystem ripe for growth.
- Packed full of beneficial microbes and mycorrhizal fungi.
- Perfect to use when repotting or in topsoil.
- Can be used with water propagations, hydro and semi-hydro growing.
- Won’t shock plants or burn roots.
- Safe to use on all plants and year-round.
- All products are certified organic, pet safe, Australian made & scientifically backed.
How to use:
Add to pots and plants every two months, or mix into soil when repotting.
- Scatter pellets evenly on top of the soil. (1tbs for small plants and 2 tbsp for large plants)
- Using a small trowel or spoon, loosley dig the pellets into the topsoil
- Thoroughly water your plant, ideally using We the Wild Grow Concentrate, to bring the beneficial microbes and nutrients to the plant roots.
- Watch over 2 months, as the pellets slowly break down to convert your soil into a biodiverse and nutrient-rich environment