The Eco Bamboo Toothbrush
Not only is this bamboo toothbrush eco-friendly, but it’s effective at getting rid of food debris between teeth and help to remove stains before they become too apparent. The bristles are enhanced with charcoal and are antibacterial, so no nasty bacteria or viruses will be attracted to your toothbrush. The bristles are soft to the touch making cleaning your teeth more of an enjoyable experience.
Made from Panda friendly bamboo, the bamboo handle will biodegrade in compost or the earth.
The bristles are made from Nylon 6 and thus this toothbrush is not 100% plastic free nor 100% biodegradable. Before composting, remove the bristles and place in your bin.
- Bamboo is an abundant renewable timber that grows rapidly without the use of pesticides – far preferable than a plastic handle made from non-renewable, polluting petrochemicals.
- Reduce the amount of non-biodegradable plastic entering landfills each year. At the end of its life, the bamboo toothbrush handle will biodegrade into your garden soil or compost without pollution (first remove the bristles and place in bin).
- Environmental Toothbrush is an Australian owned company with a commitment to sustainability.
- Slight bend in the handle for comfort.
- Heat-treated to carbonise the surface of the bamboo providing water-resistance and preventing the growth of microbes.
- Bristles made from a synthetic Nylon 6 resistant to microbial growth during normal use, to ensure safety and durability.
- Packaged in recycled cardboard box.
Available in three styles – adult soft, adult medium and child’s soft.
Made in China.